Pages

Sunday, April 18

Its a week before Show Day and all through the house... aka Spring Fever Open House Preview #4

Its Sunday morning. My eyes are all blurry. My muscles are sore. My hands are painty. There's dirt under my fingernails. Fellow vintage vendors, you know what I'm talking about! IT'S ALMOST SHOW TIME! Kristen, Jon, and I have been up in Angel's Attic until 11:30 PM the past two nights setting up for the Angel's Attic Spring Fever Open House next Saturday (for the record, if you want to drive someone crazy, when it is almost midnight start singing a song from "Bambi" over and over until it sticks in their head and they start singing it, too).
Sometimes the hardest part is figuring out the "themes" and getting the main furniture pieces set up. Kristen loves to buy the biggest, heaviest pieces on the face of the earth - at least it seems that way when I'm moving them. But we're excited about how things are coming along - it's like a big puzzle bringing everything together. We thought we would share a few peeks with you before we head back up to the attic. (I'd love to show you a picture of Kristen on Friday night sitting in a chair in the middle of the driveway taking a short break to chomp down some Costco rotissiere chicken but she threatened my life.)



There will be lots of outdoor display to tackle next! So bring your energy and excitement with you (as well as your truck) and come have fun with us next weekend! Click on the ad at the top of the right hand column for details on when and where.

2 comments:

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

Oh, it's going to be fun!! I'm bringing my mom Sat. morning!=)

TreAmiciSpokane said...

We are so excited to be a part of this! ANd by the looks of things - we're excited to do some shopping too!