Pages

Wednesday, April 13

A Bittersweet Goodbye to Little Chair

It is ridiculous. To be sad to sell a chair. Sniff. I was surprised to be emotional about letting it go.
Little Chair found a new owner at the Funky Junk Antique Show last weekend.


After pouring a lot of creative energy into this comfy chair, I was tempted to keep it.
But a sweet young lady fell in love with Little Chair and it was fun to see how excited she was to make it her own!

I'm about halfway done with another chair - sneak peek.

2 comments:

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

Ooooo...love the next one too=)...so glad the little chair found it's home!
Hollie

Kristin said...

That little chair is so beautiful.Even more so in real life...if that's possible. I loved following the progress on your blog and then seeing it leave the grange. I was a little sad too... because it wasn't coming to my house!! Can't wait to see the next little chair. You are so talented. :)