Pages

Wednesday, October 28

Speaking of H1N1...

As I mentioned in the last post, Kristen came down with the H1N1 virus and couldn't work the sale on Saturday. Well, she had also been told that she couldn't have any contact with her 3 month old daughter, Summer. Her husband had to work on Monday, so Grandpa "had" to watch her. Believe me, I didn't mind. We had a fun time together. I may be an old softie, but there is nothing more endearing than a baby who smiles at you like she thinks you are the the most loveable and entertaining person on the planet. And there's nothing more peaceful than a baby asleep. I took this picture when she got here, asleep in her car seat. In fact, this entire post really was just an excuse to show you our little Summer.

While I am at it, here is our other baby granddaughter, Jillian (Jessica's daughter). She just turned 1.


Are we lucky or what?
-Jon

No comments: