Last chance for 2010?
We're excitedly looking forward to our next sale and hope you are too. Coming up on Saturday, September 25th from 9 AM to 4 PM we hope you will come by, visit, and explore the many things we have collected since our last sale.
We only do this a couple times a year. In between we are collecting new pieces, sanding, painting, creating and decorating. We say we have "Farm Antiques to French Chic" and we do! When you come to an Angel's Attic sale, you'll find antique and vintage furniture, linens, collectibles and all kinds of decorating treasures. We also take vintage finds and refurbish and repurpose them in unexpected ways. Mixed in you'll discover accents and accessories that give just the right touch to your decorating. You never know what you will find, and that is part of the fun. There are small things, big things... whatever it is, we think you'll be pleased with our prices!
These pictures are from a previous Open House, but will give you an idea of the kind of things you might find. Keep an eye on our blog for previews of the latest show.
To get here...
• Starting from the "Y" on North Division, go WEST on Country Homes Boulevard.
• At the next light (Wall Street), turn RIGHT (North).
• Take an immediate LEFT (West) onto Price.
• After one block, Price will come to a "T" at Mountain View Lane. Turn RIGHT.
• Look for the sign on the street. Park out front, then walk up the driveway to get to the Attic. We look forward to seeing you!